Cranberry Protein Balls
Help boost energy and beat sugar cravings.
Thanks to a healthy dose of good fats from the raw nuts, and the natural sweetness from the dried fruits, these little balls are SUPER satisfying!
Just 1 or 2 as a snack will give your brain + body a little boost of energy while satisfying your snack cravings.
These are also PERFECT for the holiday season coming up! They make great go-to snacks while out shopping
This recipe makes about 14 balls, with a serving size of 1-2 balls
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw almonds, no skin
- cup dried organic, high quality cranberries
- 8 large, pitted dates
- 1/4 cup protein powder (vanilla flavour works well)
- In a food processor add the cashews and almonds and pulse until just crumbly.
- Add in cranberries, dates and protein powder, then pulse until a thick batter is formed.
- You may need to stop and scrape down the sides a couple times in between your pulses.
- If you feel like the batter is getting too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water or almond milk and continue pulsing.
- Spoon the dough into 14 equal Tablespoons (I use a cookie scoop for this), the roll in your hands to form balls.
Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.
All that’s left to do is ENJOY!