When you work out with Air Locker Training, you can gain an impressive variety of benefits that contribute to your overall wellbeing.
By training at a higher altitude at Air Locker Training, you can accelerate fat loss, improve your metabolism, gain and preserve muscle, accelerate injury repair, and more. In addition to these physical benefits, Air Locker Training contributes to managing your wellbeing by improving your mood, rejuvenating your mind, improving your sleep and releasing ‘happy hormones’.
The minute you walk into the Air Locker Training oxygen chamber, there is no difference between any of us. We are all there with one goal – to become better.
We invite you to come in for a session and get a glimpse into the abundant benefits that come with our workout: great trainers, great workouts, great people, great vibes.
Every workout is different – view our range of themed workouts.
BENEFITS OF ALTITUDE TRAINING
- Accelerates fat loss and increase calories burned
- Boosts your metabolism significantly post-workout
- Helps reduce cholesterol
- Assists in the management of high blood pressure
- Improves skin elasticity, tone and appearance
- Increases collagen production and skin microcirculation
- Accelerates wound healing, muscle repair and injury recovery
- Increases your muscle tone and preserves muscle mass
- Increases production of endorphins and serotonin – your “happy hormones”
- Helps combat depression and reduce anxiety
- Reduces insomnia and improves sleep quality
- Boosts the mood of every single person who walks through our doors